1. INTRODUCTION:‘Payoye’& ‘Payoye Pos’apps are published by or on behalf of Sanaroo Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Sanaroo) a company registered in India having its corporate office in 15th Floor, Eros Corporate Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019, India.
2. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: The App is made available for your own, personal use. The App must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. When you use the App you must comply with all and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”). You agree that when using the App(s) you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to: (a) Use the App in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or (b) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the App(s) or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App(s); or (c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App(s) or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App(s), save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law. You agree to indemnify Sanaroo and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the App otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
3. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to Sanaroo or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without Sanaroo’s express permission. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the App(s) are owned by Sanaroo or its group companies or third party partners of Sanaroo. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Sanaroo or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of Sanaroo.
4. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: The App may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). Sanaroo may monetise some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programmes. Notwithstanding such affiliate programmes, Sanaroo does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
6. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF THE APP(s) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APP(s) IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) SANAROO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE APP; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE APP (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN SANAROO AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR THE APP; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE APP(s). YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED. Sanaroo will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the App(s), for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss. IF SANAROO IS LIABLE TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN RELATION TO THE APP(s), THAT LIABILITY (HOWSOEVER ARISING) SHALL BE LIMITED AS AGREED WITH YOU ON A WRITTEN AGREEMENT Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of Sanaroo or its group companies for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by law in country you are residing.
7. SERVICE SUSPENSION & ACCOUNT TERMINATION: Sanaroo reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the apps published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so. If at any point, Sanaroo verifies the usage of app by any user violates the Terms & Conditions or is a risk to the company and its reputation, Sanaroo reserves the sole right to suspend the user, deactivate account indefinitely or permanently, delete the account, handover of user details to agencies to investigate, as determined and felt appropriate by Sanaroo.
8. ADVERTISERS IN THE APP(s): We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the App. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the App, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not Sanaroo, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
9. PROMOTIONS/COMPETITIONS: If you take part in any promotions/competitions which is run in or through the App(s) (“Promotions/Competition“), you agree to be bound by the rules of that promotion/competition and any other rules specified by Sanaroo from time to time (“Competition Rules“) and by the decisions of Sanaroo, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. Sanroo reserves the right to disqualify any users in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the promotion/competition.
10. IN-APP VOUCHER CODES: Any in-app voucher codes issued by Sanaroo may only be used in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for in-app voucher codes.
11. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Sanaroo concerning your use of the App. Sanaroo reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the App(s) to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the App(s). No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of Sanaroo. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts. If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Sanaroo’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Sanaroo in writing. Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts or otherwise in favour of any person other than you, Sanaroo and its group of companies.
12. CONTACT: Write to us on “firstname.lastname@example.org” or call on +91-120-675-8692. To submit issues/queries/feedback within the app, click “Support” from menu tab.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. To cancel an order for users with 'payoye' mobile app, please do send us a mail along with your transaction id (you can do this within payoye app by clicking on support tab provided under menu), so that we can initiate cancellation by checking with the merchant on transaction that have been made.
2. If cancellation has been initiated by merchant we will revert the fund to same account from where the payment has been made.
3. For all cancellation and refund, we will notify once we initiate the process and on its completion by email/call/sms.
4. For any further questions on “CANCELLATION & REFUND” or other issues please write into “email@example.com” or call on +91-120-675-8692. To submit issues/queries/feedback within the app, click “Support” from menu tab.
REFER A FRIEND PROMOTION
1. When you register in payoye mobile app provided by Sanaroo Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Payoye), you are eligible to receive credits that you can avail later to get discount on certain transactions (not all), you accept to abide by these terms & conditions.
2. You are eligible to earn referral credits under “Refer A Friend” only when the friends whom you’ve provided the code registers successfully in payoye using his email-id and mobile number.
3. All new/old user can use the one-time code to get discounts, it can only be used once and cannot be used for all transactions but only for recharges.
4. You can club up-to 4 referral credits each having value of Rs. 5/- to get discount on a transaction of minimum Rs. 50/- and above.
5. Referral credits are only applicable on recharges and cannot be used for purchase using other services provided by payoye.
6. Responsibility of applying the codes to avail discounts lies with the users, you can always refer the codes in your reward points panel that can be applied to avail discounts in user app.
7. You can accumulate as many credits as you want, provided your friend is a new user who is willing to register and use the referral code provided by you.
8. Refer A friend is only for promotion and for a limited period which is only available in user-app.
10. As a payoye user, you can have one unique login. Creating duplicate emails, signing-in from multiple devices, multiple sign-ins on a device and having more than one account per user in order to unduly gain referral credits is against the spirit of this referral system.
11. Your referral credits will be only reflected once your friend successfully registers in the system.
12. Payoye is not liable for any registration failure due to duplicate email-ids, phone number or any other reasons and would not provide any credits to the person who has referred.
13. Refer A Friend is meant to reward our users for spreading the love to their close allies & families.
14. If at any point, payoye verifies the usage of the promo code violates the Terms & Conditions or is abusive to the spirit of the referral program, payoye reserves the sole right to suspend the user from the program and deactivate users account or perform a reversal of credits gained, as determined and felt appropriate by payoye.
15. All these credits can only be used within the payoye user-app and is not meant to serve as an alternate currency. No redemption in cash is allowed for the credits accumulated.
16. Payoye reserves the sole right to modify, terminate or extend the “Refer A Friend” promotion without any prior intimation and any particulars of the promotion, as the promo duration, referral credit amount, region associated with it.
17. For any further questions on “Refer A Friend” promos or issues with credits please write into “firstname.lastname@example.org” or call on +91-120-675-8692. To submit issues/queries/feedback within the app, click “Support” from menu tab.